neděle 1. července 2007

My Love

Tak jsem se konečně taky dostala k tomu, abych sem vložila moje freebie - My Love. Všechny doplňky jsem malovala ručně. Doufám, že se vám kit bude líbit. Pokud si kit stáhnete, napište mi, prosím, komentář.


And finally I am here with my freebie - My Love. I draw all elements by hand. I hope, that you will like my kit. If you will download my kit, leave me a comment, please.

Zde jsou bližší náhledy na papíry
Here are closer previews of papers



A zde je náhled na celé freebie
And here is a preview of whole freebie



Tady je můj scrap s použitím elementů z mého nového kitu.
Here is my LO with elements of my new kit.

Credit: paper - Brown tones 1, frames and elements - My Love, stitching - zig zag stitching by Natali

11 komentářů:

Natalyna řekl(a)...

Katy, very nice! Love the hearts!

Anonymní řekl(a)...

This is lovely. Great job on the doodles. Thank you very much!

Anonymní řekl(a)...

Thank you so much for such a beautiful kit - your hand drawn elements are wonderful!

Anonymní řekl(a)...

Thank you for this sweet kit.

Daniela řekl(a)...

Just found your blog. These papers are super cute! Thanks for all the beautiful freebies.

Anonymní řekl(a)...

Merci beaucoup :)

PSharp řekl(a)...

Thank you for the beautiful kit.

Anonymní řekl(a)...

Thank you so much for sharing this lovely kit!

Shell řekl(a)...

Thanks so much! The papers are so rich

Anonymní řekl(a)...

Beautiful kit! Thank you for sharing!

Anonymní řekl(a)...

super kit, thanks